While I was away from my blog for personal reasons, I was also nominated for the “Sunshine Award” by Ugochi Jolomi of Teshuva: Inspirations for a Better Life ~ http://www.ugochi-jolomi.com.
According to Ugochi, this award is for bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere.
The award details:
Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them
Ugochi, thank you so much for nominating me for the Sunshine Award! Your blog is a true inspiration to me, and I am always thankful to read all your posts. I have been especially blessed by your openness about your marriage and the way you seek to honor the Lord by ministering to and caring for your husband in such a wonderfully Biblical way. You are a bit of sunshine in my life!
Answer the following 10 questions about yourself
- Favorite color? Any and every shade of pink!
- Favorite animals? Dogs for sure, although I don’t currently have one.
- Favorite number? 3 because it represents the Trinity.
- Favorite drink? Coffee!
- Facebook or Twitter? Both, although I use Facebook way more.
- Good book or good movie? Oh, absolutely a good book!
- My Passion? To illustrate and share God’s mercy and grace with those whom He places in my life.
- Giving or getting presents? Giving, especially anonymously.
- Favorite day? Probably Thursday because that’s our local family’s coffee get-together day!
- Favorite flower? Definitely tulips.
Select 10 of your favorite bloggers, link their posts and let them know they have been given the Sunshine Award
- Ez at Creature Comforts
- Rachel at Faith. Family. Fun.
- Alisa at Faith Imagined
- Julie at Joy’s Hope
- Karla at Karla Dornacher
- Mary at Live Uncaged
- Lynn at Lynn’s Kitchen Adventure
- Eileen at The Pink Home
- Janette (Autumn) and Jordan (Spring) at The Two Seasons
- The Heart of J at Through Him with Him in Him
Remember to copy and paste the award on your blog!
Congratulations to all of you, who inspire me in so many ways every day! Have fun spreading the “Sunshine” around!